About the images
Terms of service
Fragile Books is about the use of the official website of Fragile Books operated by EDITHON Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") and the linked SNS service (hereinafter referred to as "this service"). Set the terms.
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
- This agreement applies to the Company and users (defined in Article 3) regarding the provision and use of this service.
- The Company shall be able to change this agreement without obtaining the prior consent of the user. When the user first uses this service after changing this agreement, the user is deemed to have agreed to the change of this agreement.
Article 2 Use of this service
- The user shall use this service in accordance with this agreement and the usage guide separately set by the Company.
- The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service without notifying the user in advance.
Article 3 User
"User" means a person who has browsed, purchased, etc. this service. In addition, when using this service, it is considered that the user has agreed to this agreement.
Article 4 Membership registration
- To use this service for the first time and purchase our products, you need to register as a member of this service. The user shall apply for membership registration from the membership registration page according to the method specified by the Company.
- When purchasing products with a credit card, the user shall use the credit card in his / her name.
- When approving the registration for the application in Paragraph 1, the Company shall approve the application by sending a registration confirmation email.
- If it is found that the member registration applicant has been deleted from the membership registration due to a violation of this agreement in the past, if the application content of the member registration applicant contains false matters, other registrations If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve the application, we may not approve the registration application or cancel the registration.
Article 5 Notification of change
The user shall notify the address, name, telephone number, and other matters notified to the Company by the method separately instructed by the Company.
Article 6 Suspension of provision of this service, cancellation of membership registration
The Company shall be able to suspend the provision of this service or cancel the membership registration without prior notice to the user if the user falls under any of the following items.
- If it is found that the membership registration has been deleted due to a violation of this agreement in the past
- If there is a delay in fulfilling payment obligations such as fees related to this service or other defaults
- Article 7 "Prohibited matters"
- Others If you violate this agreement
Article 7 Prohibitions
The user shall not perform the following acts.
- Act of applying for false registration details when registering as a member
- Actions that interfere with the operation of this service or other actions that may interfere with this service
- Act of using this service by fraudulently using a credit card
- Unauthorized use of email address and password
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or our company, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy or other rights of other users, third parties or our company
- Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 8 Copyright, etc.
- Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, the copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to the contents of the official website of Fragile Books and the linked SNS are the legitimacy of the copyright holders of the Company or each content. It belongs to the right holder
- The user does not have the prior permission of the Company and the legitimate right holder, and any information provided through this service is copyrighted, such as a private copy of the user as permitted by the Copyright Law. It cannot be used beyond the range not restricted by.
- If a problem arises with a legitimate right holder or a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his / her own risk and expense, and at the same time, any inconvenience or inconvenience to the Company. It shall not cause any damage.
Article 9 Management of member ID and password
- The user shall be responsible for managing the member ID and password set by the user himself / herself.
- The user shall not transfer, lend or disclose the member ID and password to a third party.
- The user shall be liable for any damages caused by improper management of member ID or password, mistake in use, use by a third party, etc.
- The user shall immediately contact the Company if it is found that the member ID and password have been used illegally by a third party.
Article 10 Use of user information
The Company shall not disclose or provide the user information that the Company has obtained in connection with the use of this service to a third party except with the consent of the user or when permitted by law.
Article 11 Product purchase
- Users can purchase products using this service.
- If the user wishes to purchase the product, he / she shall apply for the purchase of the product according to the method specified by the Company.
- When the Company sends an email to the user that the shipment of the purchased product has been completed in response to the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, a sales contract shall be concluded between the user and the Company. However, the Company may cancel the sales contract due to inventory status or other circumstances even after sending the above email.
- After accepting the application in Section 2, the user cannot cancel the application
Article 12 Cancellation of contract
- If there is a reason that falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to cancel part or all of the sales contract for the product.
--When the user violates this agreement
--When it becomes clear that the user's ability to pay has been compromised.
--When the product cannot be easily secured due to out of stock, shortage of stock, discontinuation of sales, etc.
--When delivery is not possible due to unknown notification address, long absence, elapse of receipt period due to absence, etc.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel or cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
- Even if the sales contract is canceled according to paragraphs 1 and 2, the Company will not be liable for damages to the user. In addition, if we have already shipped the product, we will not be obliged to refund the product price to the user.
Article 13 Payment
- The amount to be paid when purchasing the product is the total of the product purchase price, shipping fee, handling fee and consumption tax. If the payment method selected at the time of ordering does not pay the full amount by the payment deadline, the sales contract may be canceled or canceled at your own risk without notice from us.
- There may be payment methods that cannot be used depending on the content of the product ordered in this service and the age of the user.
- In the case of payment by credit card or other payment method provided by a third party, even if a dispute regarding the advance payment, etc. occurs between the user and the third party such as the credit card company, the relevant Both parties shall settle the matter, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
Article 14 Return of goods, etc.
- Products cannot be returned unless they are damaged during shipping, defective products, or otherwise approved by the Company.
- If the Company approves the return, the user shall return it according to the method separately determined by the Company.
- Even if we accept the return, if the user does not return the product by the method specified by us and we cannot contact the user for 10 days after contacting the user. , The full amount of the order will be borne by the user.
- If the item shipped from us does not reach the address specified by the user and is returned to us, the re-shipping fee will be borne by the user. In order to receive the goods without delay, the user shall check the location status of the goods on the package tracking website.
Article 15 Management of user's outgoing information
- The user shall be responsible for the comments, photos and all other information sent in this service.
- The user shall not perform the following acts or acts that may cause such comments, photos or any other information in this service.
--Acts that infringe the copyright or other rights / interests of the Company or a third party
--Acts that infringe on the honor, credit, or privacy of our company, other members, or other third parties and interfere with our business.
--Acts used for commercial purposes such as advertising and publicity, or for soliciting participation in specific ideas or religions.
--The act of transmitting information that includes all or part of the content that is contrary to the facts.
--Acts of disseminating content that violates the laws of Japan or applicable foreign countries-Other acts deemed inappropriate for the operation of this service
- We will examine the content of comments, photos and all other information sent by users, and at our discretion, we can delete it without any particular reason without notice to the user. Let
- The Company may, at its discretion, refuse to allow users to access all or part of the Fragile Books official website without notice.
- The Company can freely reprint, quote, distribute or otherwise use the comments, photos and all other information sent by the user in this service free of charge without notifying the user. will do. The user shall not be able to make any claim against this.
Article 16 Service suspension
In order to keep the service in good working condition, we will suspend all or part of the provision of this service without notifying the user in advance if any of the following items apply. Suppose you can.
- When necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
- In addition, if we determine that it is unavoidable to stop the system
Article 17 Other disclaimers
- If we are obliged to notify the user, we will send it to the email address registered by the user or display it on the official website of Fragile Books, and we will deliver the product. , When purchasing the product, we shall fulfill the obligation by delivering the product to the destination specified by the user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. regarding the use of this service and the products sold and sold in this service, regardless of the cause of the legal claim, other than those specified in the preceding article. It shall be.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user's failure to use this service.
- The Company shall be exempted from liability by processing the office work in accordance with the registered contents of the user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. incurred in connection with the use of this service under any circumstances, regardless of the legal cause of the claim.
- If a user causes damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the user will resolve it at his / her own risk and expense. We shall not cause any inconvenience to us.
- When we change the password of the user, we shall be exempted from liability by verifying the identity by the method specified by us.
Article 18 Others
- As a general rule, the contact method between our company and the user shall be by email or telephone .
- If a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement arises regarding the use of this service, we and the user shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
- If a proceeding arises regarding the use of this service, the Kyoto District Court shall be the court of first instance.
Article 19 Overseas delivery
- When the product ordered by the user is shipped from us, the ownership and risk of loss of the product will be transferred from us to the user. The user must check the delivery status of the product by himself / herself. In addition, we cannot accept changes or cancellations after the product has been shipped, except in the case of defective or incorrect products.
- The time required for delivery depends on the delivery service and customs conditions of each country, as well as natural disasters and accidents. We cannot guarantee the delivery period.
- Depending on the country or region where the goods are delivered, customs duties, VAT (value added tax), customs fees, etc. are levied by the government or local delivery companies, and may be required separately when receiving packages. ..
- We cannot guarantee returns, exchanges, refunds, etc. for damage or loss due to customs inspection.
- If the user receives a damaged or defective item, please keep the item and all packing materials for the item for investigation by the delivery company. In addition, the user should inform us within one week after receiving the product.
- Depending on the delivery method selected by the user, the pick-up location may not be the delivery address but the local delivery service or customs, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to pick up the item. increase. If the shipping service or customs does not contact you when the item arrives, please contact the local shipping service or customs along with your package tracking number.
- If the package is returned to us, the user will be responsible for the full amount of the re-shipping fee. The returned package will be resent by our designated delivery service, and the re-shipping fee will be charged at the specified delivery service fee.
- Even if refunds or returns are possible under these terms, refunds and changes cannot be made 90 days after the date of order.
Effective April 1, 2022 EDITHON Co., Ltd.
1. Basic idea
EDITHON Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "EDITHON") is "FRAGILE BOOKS" (https://www.fragile-books.com). Hereinafter referred to as "this website". ) To the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the service provided in (hereinafter referred to as "this service") and the enhancement and improvement of the content, the personal information of the users of this website (individuals held by incorporated administrative agencies, etc.) We may collect the Act on the Protection of Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), which is referred to in Article 2, Paragraph 2; the same shall apply hereinafter). The collected personal information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Range of information to collect
- When using this service, EDITHON should fill in the registration form, etc. at the time of holding the event on this website, or fill out the application form, registration form, etc. for the event to be implemented, cooperated or co-sponsored. Depending on the method, we may collect the user's name, address, date of birth, affiliation, email address and other personal information.
- This website uses information such as cookies created for visiting, browsing and other activities of this website, and the IP address of the device used to use this website. Record with the consent of the person. The following contents are recorded on this website.
- Geographical information of users
- User's language, font size, and other display settings
- User's browsing status and usage status of this website
- User history of using the search function of this website
- Content that answers the question set by the content
This website is set to enable all of the extended measurement functions of Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Official Website
About the extended measurement function of Google Analytics
- If the user of this service does not want to record cookies on this website, you can change the method of recording cookies through the settings of your web browser.
See below for changes to how cookies are recorded on typical web browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you would like to opt out of collecting and analyzing access logs using Google Analytics, please refer to the following website.
- We ask you to enter your e-mail address when you receive any comments or inquiries regarding this website. You may be asked to enter your name, address, telephone number, etc. at your discretion. In addition, the sender's entries will be displayed on the recipient side.
3. Purpose of use
When personal information is obtained from users of this service through this website or in writing, the main purposes of using personal information in this service are as follows.
- For the smooth operation of this service and the enhancement and improvement of this service content.
- For various information such as events implemented by this service and co-sponsored or co-sponsored.
- For surveys and data collection conducted by this service.
- To respond to inquiries or requests.
- For other purposes for which the users of this service have been contacted in advance and individually agreed.
- For other purposes incidental to the above.
4. Restrictions on use and provision
EDITHON will use the collected personal information (referred to as referred to in Article 2.5 of the Act; the same shall apply hereinafter) for purposes other than the purpose of paragraph 3 except in the following cases and the cases listed in the next paragraph. It is not. However, we may publish information that statistically processes the access information, user attributes, etc. of this website.
- With the consent of the person or when providing to the person.
- When an incorporated administrative agency, etc. internally uses the retained personal information to the extent necessary to carry out the business stipulated by law, and there is a good reason for using the retained personal information.
- When providing retained personal information to a local public body or a local independent administrative corporation such as an administrative agency or another independent administrative corporation, the person who receives the retained personal information is responsible for carrying out the affairs or business stipulated by law. When the personal information related to the provision is used to the extent necessary, and there is a good reason for using the personal information.
- In addition to the cases listed in the preceding three items, when providing retained personal information exclusively for the purpose of creating statistics or academic research, or when it is clearly in the interest of the person to provide it to a person other than the person. When there is a special reason for providing other retained personal information.
5. Safety measures
EDITHON will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the collected information and other appropriate management of the collected information.
EDITHON Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") complies with applicable EU and EU member state data protection regulations, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). We handle personal information.
1. Definition of personal data
Means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is, in particular, by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, and cultural nature of the natural person. A person who can be directly or indirectly identified by referring to one or more elements that indicate physical or social identity.
2. Administrator name and address
Name: EDITHON Co., Ltd.
Address: 1-16-17 Higashigaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
Phone number: 03-6804-0400
3. Data Protection Officer (DPO) Name and Address
Name: Osamu Kushida
Address: 1-16-17 Higashigaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
4. Purpose of handling personal data, legal basis and period
(1) Purpose of handling
(2) Legal basis for handling
The legal basis for handling personal data is as follows.
- When the data subject gives consent to the handling of his / her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
* If the handling is based on the consent of the data subject in (1) above, the data subject has the right to withdraw this consent.
- When handling is required to fulfill the contract in which the data subject is a party, or when handling is required to take measures at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
- When handling is required to comply with the legal obligations of the administrator.
- When treatment is required to protect the material interests of the data subject or other natural persons.
- When handling is required in the performance of duties performed for the public interest or the exercise of public authority given to the manager.
(3) Handling period
We will promptly destroy the personal data of the data subject after the lapse of a reasonably necessary period according to the purpose. The personal data of the data subject that we carry out and collect for participation in events that we cooperate with or co-sponsor will be stored until the end of the event. In the case of consecutive events, etc., it will be stored until the final round is completed. After the event, etc., the collected personal data will be discarded or anonymized within a reasonable period of time so that the data subject cannot be identified. However, this does not apply if the data subject separately agrees with us regarding the handling of personal data.
(4) Personal data sharing destination
We may share the online identifier of the personal data of the data subject with a third party for the purpose of entrusting the access analysis of this website.We protect the rights of data subjects with respect to personal data by concluding a data processing contract with the third party in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR and imposing data security and confidentiality obligations on the third party. Masu
(5) About the types of personal data that require special consideration
This service does not collect any kind of personal data that requires special consideration as stipulated in Articles 9 and 10 of GDPR from users of this service.
5. Data subject rights
Under applicable privacy legislation, including the GDPR, the data subject has the following rights: To claim these rights, the data subject may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by us.
(1) Access right (GDPR Article 15)
The data subject reserves the right to access personal data about itself that is being handled by the administrator.
(2) Correction right (GDPR Article 16)
The data subject can ask the administrator to correct inaccurate personal data about itself.
(3) Right to be forgotten (right to be forgotten) (Article 17 GDPR)
In certain cases, the data subject can ask the administrator to delete personal data about himself without delay.
(4) Handling restriction right (GDPR Article 18)
The data subject can request the administrator to restrict the handling of personal data in certain cases.
(5) Data portability rights (GDPR Article 20)
The data subject reserves the right to receive personal data about itself from the administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to transfer such data to another administrator without the intervention of the administrator to whom your personal data was provided.
(6) Opposition (Article 21 of GDPR)
The data subject reserves the right to object to the handling of personal data about itself in certain cases.
(7) Right to oppose the supervisory authority (Article 77 of GDPR)
The data subject may challenge the handling of our personal data to the regulatory bodies established by EU member states.
- About automated decision making such as profiling (Article 22 of GDPR)
When handling personal data of data subjects, we will not be subject to decision-making based on automated processing such as profiling as stipulated in Article 22 of GDPR.
Payment (refund) after return
[Credit card payment]
If the return is made after the deadline, it will be deducted from the account and refunded by the card company from the following month. For details, please check the usage statement from the card company. If the credit company cannot process the refund, we will refund the money by wire transfer.
[Cash on Delivery]
After confirming the return, we will process the refund.
Please note that due to the procedure, it may take some time before the refund is made.
We will process the refund via Amazon Pay.
* Returns and exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange the item, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) "within 7 days" after the item arrives. Reception hours: Weekdays 11: 00-16: 00 / Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
At that time, please let us know the following contents.
• Order number
• Contact phone number
• Product name
• Reason for return
In the following cases, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
that are more than 7 days old after they arrive • The product you used
• Products that have been scratched or soiled by the customer
• Named, made-to-order products and made-to-order products
• Different sizes, different images
If the return is the customer's reason, please return it by prepayment (shipping cost paid by the customer).
* Please return the accessories and enclosed items (warranty card, instruction manual, etc.) together with the product. If you are missing accessories, we may not be able to accept returns.
* If you apply for multiple products with one product number and return a set product, you will be required to return all the products included in the set.
* Please keep the delivery copy at the time of return as a certificate of receipt of the returned goods.
* Please do not put cash or personal belongings in your luggage. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during delivery.